ListenToMe

07 March 2011

I believe in YOU.

Cause I believe in love,
so I believe in YOU.
I don't think there's another one who loves me like you do,
even though _______ .
I know you're the only and one.
Seriously I hope things are just fine!
I wouldn't want to know what's gonna happen next,
I just want you to be by my side.
Pamper me,
Love me,
And everything!
I know what's in your mind,
but I want you to know that,
she's just caring about you,
please don't worry too much,
we're here with you
I remembered your words,
and you don't know,
it hurts.
I don't even want to know your _____ of ____.
Because I know you'll be here and make it ready for us.
So why? Why did you taught me that?
When I look at your face,
I know you're acting to be strong.
No doubt, you want us no worries.
But it hurts when seeing you like that.
How I wish to go back to my childhood time,
when you hold my hand tight in the crowd.
And now, it's my turn to hold your hand tight!
Every single promise, I'll keep.

Today I learned,
sometimes worry comes around,
and it knocks you down,
just get back up when it knocks you down.
Papa, please don't give up!
We're here with you.
ILY



No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.