ListenToMe

10 February 2011

Rabbit Year !

After so many days & nights,
I'm finally sitting down and updating my blog :)

First of all,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
I wish all of you have a great bunny year ahead!
And people says that the greatest phrase is: 心想事成 .
So here I wish all of you 心想事成 !

During this holiday,
I've met many of my long lost friends,
and most of them with me already ten years' friend,
I'm so grateful that we can hold our friendship until this moment,
though we seldom contact,
we're still close whenever we meet!
And please remember our date after ten years,
hmm, I think that time we already kit fun sang zai
So please bring along YOUR FAMILY :D
And and and, one more date: 每年的初二

I've got nothing much to update about my holiday,
I'm just really enjoy every moment of this holiday

The perfect picture of us after so many years

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.