ListenToMe

13 January 2011

DIRECTION

So, I'm finally done with the five subjects,

And now I've had two more to go.

I’m not really sure whether I can pass it all,

But I’d already tried my best,

And the last two papers,

I’m gonna finish you!

And CB,

You made me fed up!

I stayed up all night long and studied,

But what you gave me?

Was all shits!

I think I’m very wrong to rely on the tips,

So I’m gonna deserve for what I’ll get.

Maybe it’s true that when people are feeling stress,

Everything that coming around was just so not right!

And I’m feeling so, indeed.

So what I’m gonna do for the last two papers?

Staying up all night again?

NO! IT IS DEFINITELY NO NO!

I wouldn’t be bother that much,

If I can proceed to then continue,

If cannot then I’ll just stop.

By the way,

I WISH I COULD SEE THE FUTURE! :'(

So, I’m gonna study hard and hard.

No more study smart in this f’kin critical time.

I’m very confusing of what to do next seriously.


Hmm.

And another thing that made me headache was you!

I don’t know the reason why you did that.

And I don’t want to know,

I just don’t want to ask about it even a lil bit,

Because I’m pretty sure that,

Deal with the mess is out of the question,

I mean if it comes around, again.

And maybe you’re just right,

I’m too bad in managing my own EQ.

And yet,

I don’t think there’s one can stand for that.

I don’t mind whatever happened in the past,

I just don’t wanna see it even by now!

Maybe you’ll tell me,

It’s past tense after all,

But you just don’t understand.

I SAID: YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND!


Today,

I wanna do something that quiet and relax to help me feel better.

Maybe what I need is to take a hot bath, or read a book.

That's just fine!

And I'll think of my direction.

I just need a direction badly right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.