ListenToMe

04 January 2011

New Year 2011 ♥


-20110104-

So first of all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 & GOODBYE 2010 !

Time passed just like this.

2010 has became past tense,

And for sure the goodbye brought along those bad stuffs.

The New Year Eve,

Went to club with lovely housemates.

And the one whom first not willing at all to give us company,

At last he said yes :)

So six of us went in the club,

We were quiet & not playing/dancing like crazy,

Just the ambiance, we enjoyed.

5,4,3,2,1 – HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !


p/s: I wish the happenings in 2010 should have just leave us away &

I wish I will have brand new 2011 with full of love & peace.


With peace,

Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.