ListenToMe

10 January 2011

For you ♥

Hey my one & only beloved sister:

2011-01-10,

Today is your birthday and the day your result release,

And I’ve got very good news from you,

That you’ve officially graduated from degree!

You’ve been studied your hard & best in these three years,

And what I’m sure of is you’ll feel proud of yourself as well,

And now you’d finally free from all the stress that given by study life,

But it doesn’t mean you’re free from everything,

END is Entirely New Direction!

So, here I wish you can get a great job in your career life.

And thank you for taking care of me,

Since I was born in this world,

You’re always with me,

No matter what & where & when & why!

And I'm sorry for always releases my bad temper on you,

I don’t know why I’m so lucky to have you,

As you indulge me as always.


I don’t have anything much to say,

Because we’re together as one,

And you’ll definitely know what I’m gonna tell,

Even when I’m not uttering a word.

I love you forever DAJIE


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY & CONGRATULATION TO YOU,

YOU'RE NOW OFFICIALLY GRADUATED FROM DEGREE,

I'M PROUD OF YOU,

I MEAN REALLY!"

I LOVE YOU



WITH SMILE ON MY FACE,

HILLARY

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.