ListenToMe

24 December 2010

Beautiful Struggle ♥


They say what goes around comes around.
Is this real?
So what to do next?
They say don't make ones fall for you if you never think to catch him/her.
Couldn't agree in this situation any much longer.
Should have been not in this way.
Things ain't easy.
Mistakes are sometimes what makes life, life.
Who can promise fairy tale will have happy ending?
Fairy tales don't always have happy endings.
So wake yourself up from that.
It's like a mess deep down inside the heart with no a fucking reason.
Ought to refuse to see that, but how?
The mind is driving you crazy!
Struggling hard inside, so what?
So better putting on a fake smile,
for not explaining why you're not happy.
Something must be understood,
that is relationships are all about falling,
either falling in love / just falling apart.
As you know what,
A simple "hello" always ends with a complicated "goodbye".
People guess the reason why the hello always end up hurt,
Is because care & worry too much.
And sometimes people may think,
being in love with someone isn't enough.
And then there comes a disaster while ones is thinking in this way.

*Today I'm with my big smile because I don't even know about tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.