ListenToMe

17 December 2010

Yes/No

Well, maybe this is how it goes.
I don't have any much more to say.
I couldn't expect to have that much of things.
I know I shouldn't be that greedy right?
When life put me up for a bad show,
I'll put up a good fight.
They were true,
And I was wrong.
NO, I shouldn't think everyone as me, myself.
No one could be the same.
Even me & him & her & they / just anyone.
When something bad comes around,
I'll often bring myself go the wrong way of solution.
And yes, things shouldn't be solved in that particular way.
A much more polite way or just any other way, perhaps.
You told me must be like a so-called : GIANT.
But how come?
And how would you do that? I wonder.
You told me not to speak even a word when things aren't easy,
So alright, I shut the F up.
You told me don't be like a kid,
Okay, I act like an adult.
You told me so,
But its real, I couldn't do so.
You wouldn't even know why.
Because I'm confusing as well.


*Say yes if it is a yes, no if it is a no.
Don't confuse people, because yes and no ARE different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.