ListenToMe

07 December 2010

It is a - - - -


After so many days & nights.

I'm like finally,

Updating some recent issue.

It was a test from God, wasn’t it?

From stranger to friend,

From friend to good friend,

From good friend to best friend,

From best friend turned to be like stranger,

And the worst part,

From stranger changed to be enemy!

If it’s not a test from God,

Please provide me a reasonable reason to explain.

I accept the mess.

I admit my fault.

After the disaster,

I'm thankful at least I know I need to change.

And at least I know YOU GUYS are care about me & love me.

Thats you, you, you & you :)


Sometimes,

I’ve talked too much.

Sometimes,

I’ve released too much.

Sometimes,

I think I supposed to be blind & dumb & deaf.

If I was blind,

I couldn’t see the faces & myself.

If I was dumb,

I couldn’t even split out a word.

If I was deaf,

I couldn’t hear of anything bad & good.

If I would to choose again about to be _ _ _ _ _ D or not to be,

I will choose NO, NEVER.

At least I'm satisfied, I'm still happy.

How I wish I could have a DELETE button,

To delete somebody,

To delete some memories,

To delete some feelings.

I bet it’s not only me wish to have this button,

Everyone does.

I know everything happens for a reason,

They happen not for nothing,

But they happen to teach you something.

Glad to learn from those happenings!

Yes, I really learned.


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ WITH PEACE _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.