ListenToMe

28 November 2010

About Us

A summer day had come and gone away.

Today,

I went to shop with one of my babies!

She is my stupid Christine Baby :')

She came along from her hometown at three something,

And then we went to IPOH at four something,

Because you know girls are always slow. Haha.

Once we reached there,

The very first thing we did was went to eat at JUSCO’s FOOD&TEA,

As you know,

I can't live without foods! :'(

After that we went to sing k at JUSCO’s KBOX,

It was really a century ago since our last sang k!

And I can't even remember when that was!

By the way I still remembered,

Last time we used to sing k at BIG A in KAMPAR,

And two of us were there for six hours!

We were kinda crazy!

Aren't we, baby?

And after then we went to PARADE’s SASA for buying some cosmetics.

I tell you if you buy things again,

Then I will hit your ass! >__<


Although it was only a very short getaway,

I was really enjoyed the time being with her!



For My Christine Baby & Dear MunYee & Beloved Bitch Chuan:

Thank you for being with me all along since I knew you.

You made me understand that BFF is always there for you when hard time.

You support me no matter whatever I do as long as it is a good thing.

You voice up for me when I got bullied.

You accompany me when I need you.

You comfort me when I am sad.

You are always there for me!

Thank you

I never thought we could be closed like how we are today.

And it is so “amazing” that even if we quarrel,

We will still never be apart!

I think this is what people called: Best Friend.

For the mean time,

I am really sorry if I did something wrong.

I hope you guys will give me time to change to be a better girl.

I know I can!

And I believe that you guys will support me right?


Oh My God !

I just realized that our last outing was at 5&6 JANUARY!

It was almost one year we didn’t hang out already!

And these days,

BITCH,

You keep on asking me to pay you guys a visit,

But I really have no time.

But but but,

No worries kay?

I & SimJiFan are managing a time to meet up with you guys.

Must wait for us!



Actually I still have a lot more to update,

But now almost 4:00:00 am already,

I think I got to sleep!

Because I’m damn sleepy you know?

So, good night everyone!

Have a sweet dream :')


**My wish for tonight: Three of you will read what I wrote here.

And if you did, please drop me a message on my chat box there;

It’s on your right hand side, babies! Muacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.