ListenToMe

11 November 2010

Beautiful Mess?

It started with a beautiful mess.


Everythings going in a mess way,

I wonder why and I really want to know why.

Sometimes we should just keep quiet,

Because once you voice up,

It will change things.

Sometimes we have to learn to be clever,

Because not everything will be easy,

We couldnt read peoples mind.

They say they dont care,

They say they dont mind,

But who knows?

Everything ended up with a lie.

Never mind its alright.

I really dont mind I really dont care.

Maybe I should talk less,

Because you know why,

Even only a word has the ability to mess everything.

So Im sorry.

I spoke too much.

I dont care people hate me or dislike me or whatsoever,

But I do mind that people say this but end up they do that.

If you dont like me you can just tell me straight forwardly.

Theres no point for hiding anything.

Were responsible for revealing the real self.

Yet I dont think therell be a number of people can do that,

So just forget about it,

Thats just so meaningless.


I think I love to watch dramas,

Because Im real live in a theatrically world.

Yes I love to see people faking a smile to the one they dont like,

Yes I love to see people talking nicely to the one they hate,

Yes I love to see people hanging out with the one they dislike.

Oh yes! I love this kind of life.

So, keep it up!


MY MOTTO:

“IF YOU CAN HANDLE ME THE WAY I ARE,

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE FRIEND WITH YOU,

BUT IF YOU THINK YOU CANNOT,

PLEASE DO NOT SHOW YOUR IDIOT FACE,

AND PLEASE JUST F OFF,

SO YOU THINK I CARE?

SORRY NO I DON’T CARE! AT ALL.”


I can make a mess like nobody’s business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.