ListenToMe

17 October 2010

Lessons.

Phew. Two months I didn't even update a post here.
People are complaining that I'm really lazy!
And yes, I'm so lazy ;)
Anyone can teach me how to get rid of laziness?

I think I should be glad because I've learned so much of things recently.
I learned the lessons from my so-called "friend".

Friend, you're faked enough to act at all the time.
Friend, you've acted enough of interesting dramas in front of me.
Friend, you've been talking too much of shit in front of all.
Friend, you're smart enough to cover all the lies.
Friend, you're too ego after all.

I never think "friend" can be so untrustworthy.
But now, I knew.
And I'm really grateful that I could learn all these.
I think I’m a fool if I would to choose to trust "friend".
Seriously I don't care how people talk bad about me;
I don't care because it's so unwanted.
God created me to be who I am,
but not who will I be when I'm with the different kind of people.

I speak loudly when I'm happy.
I laugh madly when I'm feeling exciting.
I cry badly when I'm sad.
I like what I do,
I do what I like.

You don't need to understand me,
because I'll be the one who need to understand myself.
I wouldn't hurt you if you are not hurting me.
But if you did only once, I'll treat you back twice.
I'm no longer that old me, I know I've to improve.
Especially! My EQ as well as my temper.

What matters in life isn't the number of friends one has,
But the quality of the friendship!


No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.