ListenToMe

25 August 2010

Laziness.

It’s been a while that I didn’t upload any post here,

I know I’m just too lazy.

Anyway, Law paper had been killed by today,

But I’m really upset with what’ve been wrote on the answer sheet,

Seriously it’s a hardest paper ever!

By the way is it too over even I’m just aimed to get pass? :(

Fine, I’m not gonna have any hard feeling toward that suck paper,

I’ll keep my feet moving forward!

And he is my only motivation! Hahaha~

Hey Baby, that's my trademark kay?! >_<


I have faith that:

The coming four papers aren’t a difficult job for me IF I STUDY HARD.

Yes, ONLY if I study hard.

Oops! I rather to study smart than to study hard :)

Whatsoever I’ll try my very best!


Today I went to have my lunch with my buddies at Tesco KFC,

Yippee! My favorite food :)

And then when I met up with another gang of buddy,

I got to know a serious surprising rumor!

There’s a doubt in my mind at that moment.

I was like query how come it could be like this?

And this is a serious case you know?!

There’s a lot of question marks flying over my head~

I wonder why~

I want to know why~

Somebody please tell me the whole story please!

Oh yeah Imma busy body :)


Hmmm. Bitch! What a flipping word!

Sorry to say that I’m fucking allergic to this word.

I wonder why you are so like to do such stupid stuffs.

So, what you intended to do since you keep on texting someone?

Do you feel happy?

I mean like when you’re trying to get someone’s attention,

Asking about the old time stuffs,

Purposely sent a wrong message,

And you just want to tell people that you’re actually getting in sick,

But due to a reason so you can’t this then can’t that.

I think you might be getting in a serious sick,

No one could heal you, none but you yourself.

Since you’ve had done such an awfully hurt decision toward someone,

Then why now you want to do all these?

Won’t you feel that people are treating you as an annoyance?

Sorry that’s not me!

Because I’m only treating you as a nobody.

Hmmm. Yet there’s not only one bitch, still many others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.