ListenToMe

07 July 2010

.The Way To Be Better.

I believe that everyone knew that was a happening, nobody wants it and nobody could ever predict that it would be like this.

Virtually, in our life there will be so many happenings, but please keep in mind that everything happens must for a reason!

Just as I dislike you, but have you ever thought of why do people hate me? Was I done anything wrong? Have you? Anyways, you should think!

Ego isn’t a bad personality, but you should think twice before you talk something that could hurt other’s feelings.

Maybe you are pretty, yes, but you should learn of how to be humble, don’t ever spoils your impression to the other by your arrogance!

Whatever you have is yours, whatever you want is your wish, it was nothing deals with the peoples around.

Whenever people talk, if that was nothing connects with you, you may keep your mouth shut, and people would be grateful.

Wherever people go, if you wish to follow, surely you may! But, please make sure you won’t do something hateful all the way.

For the time being, I still can accept and endure what you had done to the others, but don’t too over, don’t ever get on my nerves.

Before I know you, you are such a friendly person to me, as you often with a smile and talk politely.

After I know you, you are still that nice for me, as you always help me and console me, by the way, thank you!

By the day to day, you are started to get worse! Do something hateful, and talk without even think, seriously I don’t hate you, but dislike.

I know everyone has their own good and own flaw, but it was depended on you of which way you want to be? Good or bad?

You are actually good, but you actually bad either. You’re good because you care peoples; you’re bad because you don’t care their feelings!

I’ve been the same way like now you are, but quickly I’m learning, I learned to forgive, I learned to tolerate, I learned not to be egoistic!

So far from I’m being changed, I loved by those around me, and I love the way I am without a doubt! You can only if you change.

I knew I should think of myself before I criticize the others, so I knew I’m still not that good enough, but I’m learning to be better. Do you?

Let me show you the way, life is a game that we play, everyday also can be just that easy, but why do you want to make it so complicated?

Isn’t good that we love people than to hate people? What’s wrong? What had people done to hurt you? By this, think of what you’d done first.

No people love you or like you are not the matter; the matter could be you don’t accept that you are actually wrong! You’re so wrong, baby!

So when do you think you’re gonna change? Change to be a love worthy person, if I were you, I’d say right now! Yes, it should be.

It’s the time for you for me and for everyone to change! Change to be better, change to be loved. Please! Nobody mean to hate you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.