ListenToMe

06 June 2010

Grandma's Birthday Dinner

13.06.2010

Hello Everybody!

This is my new blog!
The old one was no longer updating.

Its been a really long time that I didn't blogging.
The reason I could gave was no time.
But actually it was just I'm lazy :)
No special reason for me to open a new blog,
but the old one was all about the past things,
and I don't know how to continue.
So I decided to open a new one :)

Today he brought me to his Grandma's birthday dinner.
I'm really nervous when we are heading to his grandma's house,
I keep on asking him about my appearance.
We chat along the way.
Its noisy in the car, but its sweet at the same time to me and him :)
"Hey, am I looks okay?"
"Yes, my dear."
"Hey, my hair looks messy or not?"
"Nobody will notice if your hair is messy, they thought its your style."
"Hey, am I smell good?" :P
"Why ask so? You didn't bring along your perfume huh?"
"Hey hey hey! I am really nervous! I scared!"
Finally he told me the truth: "I'm nervous too, my dear!"
Oh oh oh I see! I nervous, you nervous, we are nervous family! La la la~
We are nervous, we are funny. But this is our love :)

Oh My Daddy My Mummy! We reached...
He asked me to get off and I don't want to.
So he is the first who got off from the car,
I've got no choice, so finally I still have to get off.
"Aunty, Uncle, Popo, Gong Gong~"
Just a few simple calls, but I called with fear,
and I bet that they don't know it at all.
I had tried my best to behave like so nature, hmm...
I think everything was came along fine, is it? Perhaps :)

So after all the prologue,
we are heading to the place where we have dinner,
there is "Kam Ling Restaurant" in Old Town of Kampar.
A special table was reserved for all the children.
And for sure, me and him are still a children in eldership's mind.
So we sat at the table with a gang of his cousin sisters and brothers.
Eat, chat, and take photos during the dinner.
After everything done, we are heading back to hostel finally.
Wow~
We are really full because we ate a lot during the dinner.

I wonder many years later, we will be like?
I wanna know how many children we will have?
And when our children will have their own family?
When we will have our very first grandchildren?
Our children will looks alike him or me?
He said he wants the children's eyes like me.
I said I wants the children's nose like him.
Silly. Funny. Sweet :)
We are longing for our future!

"Our future, we are on our way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤ This Is Me ❤

My photo
I'm just so ordinary! I ❤ to act cute though I'm not. I do ❤ to make up sometimes just to conceal my imperfection. I ❤ to eat though I'm already a piggy as what they say. I ❤ to dream as I'm a billionaire. I ❤ me and everything I'm having, family, friends and definitely my man! ❤

♥ Facebook Badge ♥

.People.

.Passerby.